Saraswat Co op Bank Jobs 2018: Various Branch Manager Vacancy for B.Com, B.Sc published on 9th April 2018
Vacancy 1: Branch Manager
Qualification: B.Com, B.Sc
Vacancies: 01 Post
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Location: Aurangabad, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Thane, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Vadodara
Last Date: to Apply 16/04/2018
Other Qualification Details:
1. Vacancy Name: Branch Managers - Marketing & Operations
2. Educational Qualification : Minimum Second Class in B.Com. / B.Sc. from a recognized University. Candidates with CAIIB/Professional Qualification will be preferred.
3. Work Experience : Minimum 3 years experience as Branch Manager in the cadre of Manager / Officer in any Nationalised Bank or Reputed Co-operative Bank. The Branch Managers should have handled both assets and liabilities products.
Age: Below 45 years as on 1 st April 2018.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply online within seven days, through Bank’s website www.saraswatbank.com after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement.
2. Procedure to Apply: Eligible candidates have to apply online through the Bank’s website and no other means/ mode of application is acceptable. Before registering their applications on the website, candidates should possess the following: A valid email id for filling in the application. In case the candidate does not have a valid email id, he/ she can create a new email id. This email id should be valid for the duration of the recruitment process.
3. Two copies of a recent passport size photograph for pasting on the system generated printout of the application and on the call letter. Valid proof of identity such as College Identity Card/ Pan card / Passport/ Voter ID card/ Driving license/ Aadhar Card/ Permanent Identity card issued by the present employer or any other valid proof of identification with a photograph.
4. After applying online, the candidate is required to download the system generated printout of the application. The system generated printout of the application should be signed by the candidate and sent along with: Self attested Copies of qualification certificates, mark sheets, certificates of experience, marriage certificate (if applicable), age proof, residence proof (Latest Electricity / Gas / Telephone bill).
5. The computer generated printout of the application along with the documents mentioned above should be sent by ordinary post ONLY in a closed envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF BRANCH MANAGER” at the following address: Mrs. Pearl R. Varghese, Chief General Manager - Head HRD & SLC. Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd. (Scheduled Bank), Ekanath Thakur Bhavan, Plot No. 953, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400 025.
Receive Quality Articles Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below.